Click on a year to see the reports: 2008 2007 2006 2004 2003
June 24, 2003
First Up:
A new study says 41 percent of married men like to have sex in the morning. The other 59 percent just like to have some sex, some time, any sex, any time. Please?
Item 2:
This past weekend's heavyweight championship fight between Lennox Lewis and Vitali Klitschco was stopped due to a gash. No word on how Robin Givens got into the ring.
Item 3:
Pamela Anderson ahs broken her engagement to Kid Rock. She said she'll keep the engagement ring he gave her and he'll keep the Hepatitis C she gave him.
Item 4:
Supermodel Rachel Hunter filed for divorce from her rock star husband Rod Stewart. The singer said he was sad and upset and he "feels like was kicked and pumped in the stomach."
Item 5:
According to The Journal of Science, researchers discovered the gene responsible for shyness. They said they found it hiding behind the spleen, refusing to come out.
Item 6:
On June 11th, Michael Jackson went back to his home state of Indiana and received a key to Gary. The King of Pop thanked the Mayor and asked, "Now, which way is it to little Gary's room?"
And Finally:
The Bing Crosby Joke of the Week: The Democratic Presidential hopefuls are picking their campaign theme songs. Selections made so far include:"We Are Family" by Sister Sledge for Senator Joe Leiberman, The Reverend Al Sharpton chose Bob Marley's "Get Up, Stand Up,", and, if Hillary Clinton enters the race, she will campaign to the tune of Elton John's, "The Bitch is Back."

Bob Zany's Goodwill Tour Bob Zany's
Goodwill Tour

Click here to see the photos!
2019 Dates
and Venues

Aug. 8
Del Lago Casino
Waterloo, NY
click here
Aug. 16
Sea Pines Golf Resort
Los Osos, CA
click here
Aug. 19-25
Laugh Factory
Las Vegas, NV
click here
Aug. 30-31
The Nugget
Bob Zany in Concert
Carson City, NV
click here
Aug. 30-31
The Nugget
Taping Carson City Tonight
Carson City, NV
click here
Sept. 6
Performing Arts Center
Munster, IN
click here
Sept. 7
Green Acres
Kokomo, IN
click here
Sept. 8
The Bruin House
Pittsboro, IN
click here
Sept. 18-22
The Improv
Lake Tahoe, NV
click here
Sept. 28-Oct. 12
Norwegian Cruise
Out of NYC
click here
Oct. 18-19
Dry Bar Comedy taping
Provo, UT
click here
Oct. 22
Throckmorton
Mill Valley, CA
click here
Nov. 6
The Whiskey House
Ankeny, IA
click here
Nov. 7
L-Treyn's Bar
Keokuk, IA
click here
Nov. 8
The Capitol Theater
Burlington, IA
click here
Nov. 9
The Main Event
Mason City, IA
click here
Nov. 12-17
Laugh Factory
Reno, NV
click here
Nov. 21

Rockford, IL
click here
Nov. 22
The Pixy Theater
Edinburgh, IN
click here
Nov. 23
VFW
Sullivan, IL
click here
Dec. 13-14
The Grove
Lowell, AR
click here
Dec. 31
Kwataqnuk Flathead Resort & Casino
w/ Willie Tyler & Lester,
Jimmy "JJ" Walker
Polson, MT
click here
Jan. 4
w/ Jimmy Walker
Edgeton, WI
click here
For information: 818-314-9577
Email: abcmess57@gmail.com

Copyright ©1997-2019 Bob Zany

Webmaster: Jason Parrish at entertainment group