Click on a year to see the reports: 2008 2007 2006 2004 2003
March 07, 2006
First Up:
According to a new poll, 47 percent of people believe that the government will protect their most personal information. The other 53 percent wanted to know, "How the hell did you get my unlisted number?"
Item 2:
This year's Academy Award winner for best original song was "It's Hard Out Their For A Pimp," from the movie "Hustle and Flow." It beat out the original song from Brokeback Mountain "It's Hard Out There In The Pup Tent."
Item 3:
Showtime's lesbian drama "The L Word," has introduced a perfume, called, "L." Their slogan is, "It's Strong Enough For The Woman Who Is The Man In The Relationship."
Item 4:
Fun Fact You Should Know The most frequently shoplifted item is The Bible. The second? "Visit Hell On $9 A Day."
Item 5:
Dateline--Spotsylvania, Virginia The sheriff said that he will no longer pay for undercover cops to receive sexual services while investigating suspected prostitution. He knew there was a problem when suspects were told, "You have the right to remain silent, and I'll keep my trap shut, too."
Item 6:
Dateline--Hingham, Massachusetts A retail store has apologized for an advertisement that offered a sale on "Wife-beater" shirts. They also planned to discontinue the sale of "She Had It Coming" sweats and the "Burning Bed" sheet collection.
And Finally:
The Bing Crosby Joke of The Week An Irish girl knelt in the confessional and said, "Bless me Father, for I have sinned." "What is it child?" asked the priest. The girl answered, "Father, I have committed the sin of vanity. Twice a day I gaze at myself in the mirror and tell myself how beautiful I am." The priest turned, took a good look at the girl and said, "I have good news. That isn't a sin, it's just a mistake."

Bob Zany's Goodwill Tour Bob Zany's
Goodwill Tour

Click here to see the photos!
2019 Dates
and Venues

Aug. 8
Del Lago Casino
Waterloo, NY
click here
Aug. 16
Sea Pines Golf Resort
Los Osos, CA
click here
Aug. 19-25
Laugh Factory
Las Vegas, NV
click here
Aug. 30-31
The Nugget
Bob Zany in Concert
Carson City, NV
click here
Aug. 30-31
The Nugget
Taping Carson City Tonight
Carson City, NV
click here
Sept. 6
Performing Arts Center
Munster, IN
click here
Sept. 7
Green Acres
Kokomo, IN
click here
Sept. 8
The Bruin House
Pittsboro, IN
click here
Sept. 18-22
The Improv
Lake Tahoe, NV
click here
Sept. 28-Oct. 12
Norwegian Cruise
Out of NYC
click here
Oct. 18-19
Dry Bar Comedy taping
Provo, UT
click here
Oct. 22
Throckmorton
Mill Valley, CA
click here
Nov. 6
The Whiskey House
Ankeny, IA
click here
Nov. 7
L-Treyn's Bar
Keokuk, IA
click here
Nov. 8
The Capitol Theater
Burlington, IA
click here
Nov. 9
The Main Event
Mason City, IA
click here
Nov. 12-17
Laugh Factory
Reno, NV
click here
Nov. 21

Rockford, IL
click here
Nov. 22
The Pixy Theater
Edinburgh, IN
click here
Nov. 23
VFW
Sullivan, IL
click here
Dec. 13-14
The Grove
Lowell, AR
click here
Dec. 31
Kwataqnuk Flathead Resort & Casino
w/ Willie Tyler & Lester,
Jimmy "JJ" Walker
Polson, MT
click here
Jan. 4
w/ Jimmy Walker
Edgeton, WI
click here
For information: 818-314-9577
Email: abcmess57@gmail.com

Copyright ©1997-2019 Bob Zany

Webmaster: Jason Parrish at entertainment group