Click on a year to see the reports: 2008 2007 2006 2004 2003
April 25, 2006
First Up:
A study has found that 40 percent of Americans think that they are too fat. The other 60 percent responded with, "Are you going to finish that?"
Item 2:
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes had a bouncing baby girl named Suri. In Hebrew, the name means "Princess," in Farsi, it means "Red Rose" and in Japanese, it means "Pickpocket." Which coincidentally, will remain Tom's nickname for Katie until she signs the pre-nup.
Item 3:
Magician David Blaine plans to spend a week submerged in an aquarium. It will be the closest anyone has ever been to being a fish. To practice, he has been swimming around in his bathtub with a long turd hanging from his ass.
Item 4:
A Sad Note World famous gambler Walter Clyde Pearson passed away at the age of 77. His motto was, "I'll play any man, from any land, and any game that he can name, for any amount that I can count, providing I like it." His epitaph will read,"I fold!"
Item 5:
Dateline--Atlantic City An 84 year-old retired waitress hit a ten million dollar casino jackpot. When asked what she plans to do with the money, she said, "This should cover my co-pay for my new Medi-caid prescription drug program."
Item 6:
DatelineŚMassachusetts The State Supreme Court has ruled that out-of-state gays cannot come to Massachusetts to marry, even though gay marriage is legal in the state. In a related story, the state has introduced a new slogan, "What's gay here, stays here."
And Finally:
The Bing Crosby Joke of The Week A 70 year-old wealthy widower shows up at the country club with a very sexy, breath-takingly beautiful 25 year-old blonde who knocks everyone's socks off with her youthful charm. Not only that, but she hangs all over the old guy and listens intently to his every word. His buddies at the club are aghast. They corner him and ask, "How did you get the trophy girlfriend?" "Girlfriend?" he answers, "She's my wife!" "So, how'd you persuade her to marry you?" they ask. "I lied about my age," he answers. "Did you tell her you were 50?" asks one of his cronies. "No," the lucky husband declares, "I told her I was ninety!"

Bob Zany's Goodwill Tour Bob Zany's
Goodwill Tour

Click here to see the photos!
2019 Dates
and Venues

Aug. 8
Del Lago Casino
Waterloo, NY
click here
Aug. 16
Sea Pines Golf Resort
Los Osos, CA
click here
Aug. 19-25
Laugh Factory
Las Vegas, NV
click here
Aug. 30-31
The Nugget
Bob Zany in Concert
Carson City, NV
click here
Aug. 30-31
The Nugget
Taping Carson City Tonight
Carson City, NV
click here
Sept. 6
Performing Arts Center
Munster, IN
click here
Sept. 7
Green Acres
Kokomo, IN
click here
Sept. 8
The Bruin House
Pittsboro, IN
click here
Sept. 18-22
The Improv
Lake Tahoe, NV
click here
Sept. 28-Oct. 12
Norwegian Cruise
Out of NYC
click here
Oct. 18-19
Dry Bar Comedy taping
Provo, UT
click here
Oct. 22
Throckmorton
Mill Valley, CA
click here
Nov. 6
The Whiskey House
Ankeny, IA
click here
Nov. 7
L-Treyn's Bar
Keokuk, IA
click here
Nov. 8
The Capitol Theater
Burlington, IA
click here
Nov. 9
The Main Event
Mason City, IA
click here
Nov. 12-17
Laugh Factory
Reno, NV
click here
Nov. 21

Rockford, IL
click here
Nov. 22
The Pixy Theater
Edinburgh, IN
click here
Nov. 23
VFW
Sullivan, IL
click here
Dec. 13-14
The Grove
Lowell, AR
click here
Dec. 31
Kwataqnuk Flathead Resort & Casino
w/ Willie Tyler & Lester,
Jimmy "JJ" Walker
Polson, MT
click here
Jan. 4
w/ Jimmy Walker
Edgeton, WI
click here
For information: 818-314-9577
Email: abcmess57@gmail.com

Copyright ©1997-2019 Bob Zany

Webmaster: Jason Parrish at entertainment group