Click on a year to see the reports: 2008 2007 2006 2004 2003
May 23, 2006
First Up:
The slogan, "What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas," has prompted a lawsuit regarding which variations of the slogan can be used. The suit was filed against the publisher of a new book about Seigfried and Roy titled, "What Happens In Roy, Stays In Roy."
Item 2:
A new poll shows that 49 percent of Americans don't mind that the government is tracking their phone calls. The other 51 percent said that they already have a "Government Eavesdropping Waiting" feature on their phone.
Item 3:
A new survey from the American Psychiatric Association shows that nearly half of all Americans wouldn't recognize signs of mental illness. The remainder replied, "I'm a excellent driver, 20 minutes to Wopner, I'm an excellent driverů"
Item 4:
I've Got Some Bad News And Some Good News The Bad News: A fisherman in Norman, Oklahoma discovered a human foot inside a running shoe. The Good News: He threw it back because it wasn't his size.
Item 5:
According to a study in the medical journal, "Obesity Research," Nearly half of those surveyed said that they would give up one year of life rather than be fat. Fifteen percent said that they would give up ten years of life if they could find One Size Fits All My Ass
Item 6:
Experts say that if you experience ear pain on while flying you should blow a balloon during the descent. No word on what to do if the guy next to you is nicknamed "Balloon."
And Finally:
The Bing Crosby Joke of The Week One day on a walk through Pakistan, Osama Bin Laden found a bottle and picked it up. A genie rose from the bottle and said, "I have to grant you a wish." Osama thought for a moment and said, "I want to wake up with three American women in my bed." The next day, he woke up next to Lorena Bobbitt, Tonya Harding and Hillary Clinton. His penis was gone, his legs were broken, and he had no health insurance."

Bob Zany's Goodwill Tour Bob Zany's
Goodwill Tour

Click here to see the photos!
2019 Dates
and Venues

Aug. 8
Del Lago Casino
Waterloo, NY
click here
Aug. 16
Sea Pines Golf Resort
Los Osos, CA
click here
Aug. 19-25
Laugh Factory
Las Vegas, NV
click here
Aug. 30-31
The Nugget
Bob Zany in Concert
Carson City, NV
click here
Aug. 30-31
The Nugget
Taping Carson City Tonight
Carson City, NV
click here
Sept. 6
Performing Arts Center
Munster, IN
click here
Sept. 7
Green Acres
Kokomo, IN
click here
Sept. 8
The Bruin House
Pittsboro, IN
click here
Sept. 18-22
The Improv
Lake Tahoe, NV
click here
Sept. 28-Oct. 12
Norwegian Cruise
Out of NYC
click here
Oct. 18-19
Dry Bar Comedy taping
Provo, UT
click here
Oct. 22
Throckmorton
Mill Valley, CA
click here
Nov. 6
The Whiskey House
Ankeny, IA
click here
Nov. 7
L-Treyn's Bar
Keokuk, IA
click here
Nov. 8
The Capitol Theater
Burlington, IA
click here
Nov. 9
The Main Event
Mason City, IA
click here
Nov. 12-17
Laugh Factory
Reno, NV
click here
Nov. 21

Rockford, IL
click here
Nov. 22
The Pixy Theater
Edinburgh, IN
click here
Nov. 23
VFW
Sullivan, IL
click here
Dec. 13-14
The Grove
Lowell, AR
click here
Dec. 31
Kwataqnuk Flathead Resort & Casino
w/ Willie Tyler & Lester,
Jimmy "JJ" Walker
Polson, MT
click here
Jan. 4
w/ Jimmy Walker
Edgeton, WI
click here
For information: 818-314-9577
Email: abcmess57@gmail.com

Copyright ©1997-2019 Bob Zany

Webmaster: Jason Parrish at entertainment group