Click on a year to see the reports: 2008 2007 2006 2004 2003
June 20, 2006
First Up:
The Bush Administration wants to cut methamphetamine use by 15 percent over the next three years. And that's just in the West Wing.
Item 2:
A pivotal scene in the movie "The Breakup," shows Jennifer Aniston's character getting an ultra-bikini wax in an effort to seduce Vince Vaughn's character. The procedure is referred to as "The Telly Savalas." I was surprised they didn't go with a more contemporary hairless reference like "The Howie Mandel" or "The Dakota Fanning."
Item 3:
Dateline--Washington, DC President Bush kept his Iraqi visit top secret by telling his dinner guests that he was excusing himself to "go read." And technically, he did. During the 12-hour flight he finally got a chance to finish "My Pet Goat."
Item 4:
Fun Fact You Should Know A new study has found that 65 percent of American men would rather be married than single. The other 35 percent said that all the sex in the world wouldn't get them to go to Bed, Bath and Beyond on a Saturday afternoon.
Item 5:
A spokesperson for The Dixie Chicks said that not all of the group's US tour dates are a wash, and that some venues are selling out. Cities with high ticket demand include Diablo, Texas, Hell, Michigan, and Bitchville, Ohio.
Item 6:
The latest craze in network television advertising is to get major companies to sponsor programs, as we saw with "Ford Presents American Idol." Some of the corporate/programming pairings that were not so successful include "Enron Presents Law and Order," "Without a Trace Brought To You By Etch-a-Sketch," and "Smallville, sponsored by Viagra."
And Finally:
The Bing Crosby Joke of The Week An 83 year-old woman goes for her annual physical. The doctor tells her that she's in great shape for her age but asks, "Do you still have intercourse?" "Just a minute," she answers, "I'll have to ask my husband." The woman goes to the waiting room and shouts to her husband, "Do we still have intercourse?" "If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times," answers her exasperated husband, "We have Blue Cross!"

Bob Zany's Goodwill Tour Bob Zany's
Goodwill Tour

Click here to see the photos!
2019 Dates
and Venues

Aug. 8
Del Lago Casino
Waterloo, NY
click here
Aug. 16
Sea Pines Golf Resort
Los Osos, CA
click here
Aug. 19-25
Laugh Factory
Las Vegas, NV
click here
Aug. 30-31
The Nugget
Bob Zany in Concert
Carson City, NV
click here
Aug. 30-31
The Nugget
Taping Carson City Tonight
Carson City, NV
click here
Sept. 6
Performing Arts Center
Munster, IN
click here
Sept. 7
Green Acres
Kokomo, IN
click here
Sept. 8
The Bruin House
Pittsboro, IN
click here
Sept. 18-22
The Improv
Lake Tahoe, NV
click here
Sept. 28-Oct. 12
Norwegian Cruise
Out of NYC
click here
Oct. 18-19
Dry Bar Comedy taping
Provo, UT
click here
Oct. 22
Throckmorton
Mill Valley, CA
click here
Nov. 6
The Whiskey House
Ankeny, IA
click here
Nov. 7
L-Treyn's Bar
Keokuk, IA
click here
Nov. 8
The Capitol Theater
Burlington, IA
click here
Nov. 9
The Main Event
Mason City, IA
click here
Nov. 12-17
Laugh Factory
Reno, NV
click here
Nov. 21

Rockford, IL
click here
Nov. 22
The Pixy Theater
Edinburgh, IN
click here
Nov. 23
VFW
Sullivan, IL
click here
Dec. 13-14
The Grove
Lowell, AR
click here
Dec. 31
Kwataqnuk Flathead Resort & Casino
w/ Willie Tyler & Lester,
Jimmy "JJ" Walker
Polson, MT
click here
Jan. 4
w/ Jimmy Walker
Edgeton, WI
click here
For information: 818-314-9577
Email: abcmess57@gmail.com

Copyright ©1997-2019 Bob Zany

Webmaster: Jason Parrish at entertainment group