Click on a year to see the reports: 2008 2007 2006 2004 2003
August 15, 2006
First Up:
According to a new study, 45 percent of men say that they have had less than five sex partners. The other 55 percent were priests.
Item 2:
Jenna Jameson has become the first adult film star immortalized in Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, giving a whole new meaning to the phrase, "Wax on, Wax off."
Item 3:
Eighty year-old Hugh Hefner is denying rumors that he had a mini-stroke, though he does admit that he came close when drunken Mini-Me actor Verne Troyer gave him a #$@% job.
Item 4:
The Internet has a new site designed for singles over 50 who want to meet new friends. Creators describe the site as "a lot like MySpace," but this gathering place is called www.thisdamnthingisfrozenagain.com.
Item 5:
DatelineóMichigan Two men found in possession of 1,000 cell phones were arrested and are being held on terrorism charges. Authorities became suspicious when one of them tried to sign up for the "Reach Out And Kill Infidels" plan.
Item 6:
Dateline--Omaha, Nebraska Dustin Diamond, best known as television's "Screech," claims that a woman broke into his hotel room, tried to steal some video games and then attacked him. Luckily, a hotel employee intervened and stopped her. Turns out this incident was just a publicity stunt for Diamond's new show, "Saved By The Bellhop."
And Finally:
The Bing Crosby Joke of The Week An old woman is riding in an elevator in a lavish New York City apartment building. A young woman gets into the elevator, smelling of expensive perfume and says, "'Romance,' by Ralph Lauren, $150 an ounce." Another woman enters the elevator, and declares arrogantly, "'Chanel Number Five,' $200 an ounce." Three floors later, the elevator opens up on the old woman's floor and before she exits, she bends over, farts, and says, "Broccoli, 49 cents a pound, " as the doors slide shut.

Bob Zany's Goodwill Tour Bob Zany's
Goodwill Tour

Click here to see the photos!
2019 Dates
and Venues

Aug. 8
Del Lago Casino
Waterloo, NY
click here
Aug. 16
Sea Pines Golf Resort
Los Osos, CA
click here
Aug. 19-25
Laugh Factory
Las Vegas, NV
click here
Aug. 30-31
The Nugget
Bob Zany in Concert
Carson City, NV
click here
Aug. 30-31
The Nugget
Taping Carson City Tonight
Carson City, NV
click here
Sept. 6
Performing Arts Center
Munster, IN
click here
Sept. 7
Green Acres
Kokomo, IN
click here
Sept. 8
The Bruin House
Pittsboro, IN
click here
Sept. 18-22
The Improv
Lake Tahoe, NV
click here
Sept. 28-Oct. 12
Norwegian Cruise
Out of NYC
click here
Oct. 18-19
Dry Bar Comedy taping
Provo, UT
click here
Oct. 22
Throckmorton
Mill Valley, CA
click here
Nov. 6
The Whiskey House
Ankeny, IA
click here
Nov. 7
L-Treyn's Bar
Keokuk, IA
click here
Nov. 8
The Capitol Theater
Burlington, IA
click here
Nov. 9
The Main Event
Mason City, IA
click here
Nov. 12-17
Laugh Factory
Reno, NV
click here
Nov. 21

Rockford, IL
click here
Nov. 22
The Pixy Theater
Edinburgh, IN
click here
Nov. 23
VFW
Sullivan, IL
click here
Dec. 13-14
The Grove
Lowell, AR
click here
Dec. 31
Kwataqnuk Flathead Resort & Casino
w/ Willie Tyler & Lester,
Jimmy "JJ" Walker
Polson, MT
click here
Jan. 4
w/ Jimmy Walker
Edgeton, WI
click here
For information: 818-314-9577
Email: abcmess57@gmail.com

Copyright ©1997-2019 Bob Zany

Webmaster: Jason Parrish at entertainment group