Click on a year to see the reports: 2008 2007 2006 2004 2003
February 06, 2007
First Up:
According to the February issue of Men's Fitness, the fattest city in America is Las Vegas, followed by San Antonio, Miami and Wynonna Judd's Tour Bus.
Item 2:
A new study found that roughly eight percent of rams are gay. The survey used the word "roughly" because rams are very seldom actually seen having sex. Roughly. The very thought of it is enough to make a Bronco or a Dolphin blush.
Item 3:
I've Got Some Bad News and Some Good News The Bad News: A woman was found dead behind a bookcase in her bedroom. The Good News: They also found her car keys.
Item 4:
Question of the Week If a woman is having "just sex" with a 65 year-old man is it called "Sex With Retirement Benefits?"
Item 5:
Fun Fact You Should Know Dateline's popular segment, "To Catch a Predator" has helped nab over 100 pedophiles. It has also dramatically increased sales of kitchen islands across the nation.
Item 6:
A British survey found that 42 percent of all cell phone users answer their phone during sex. The other 58 percent have Orgasm Waiting. The survey also claimed that 98 percent of radio personalities will only answer if it's the fifth caller.
And Finally:
The Bing Crosby Joke of The Week And Finally: The Bing Crosby Joke of the Week A woman is in bed with her husband's best friend. They make love for several hours, and afterwards the phone rings. It's her husband on the line. "Hi honey," says the woman, "Oh that's great! Have fun, and I'll see you later." "What did he say?" asks the best friend. "He said he's having a great time fishing with you today."

Bob Zany's Goodwill Tour Bob Zany's
Goodwill Tour

Click here to see the photos!
2019 Dates
and Venues

Aug. 8
Del Lago Casino
Waterloo, NY
click here
Aug. 16
Sea Pines Golf Resort
Los Osos, CA
click here
Aug. 19-25
Laugh Factory
Las Vegas, NV
click here
Aug. 30-31
The Nugget
Bob Zany in Concert
Carson City, NV
click here
Aug. 30-31
The Nugget
Taping Carson City Tonight
Carson City, NV
click here
Sept. 6
Performing Arts Center
Munster, IN
click here
Sept. 7
Green Acres
Kokomo, IN
click here
Sept. 8
The Bruin House
Pittsboro, IN
click here
Sept. 18-22
The Improv
Lake Tahoe, NV
click here
Sept. 28-Oct. 12
Norwegian Cruise
Out of NYC
click here
Oct. 18-19
Dry Bar Comedy taping
Provo, UT
click here
Oct. 22
Throckmorton
Mill Valley, CA
click here
Nov. 6
The Whiskey House
Ankeny, IA
click here
Nov. 7
L-Treyn's Bar
Keokuk, IA
click here
Nov. 8
The Capitol Theater
Burlington, IA
click here
Nov. 9
The Main Event
Mason City, IA
click here
Nov. 12-17
Laugh Factory
Reno, NV
click here
Nov. 21

Rockford, IL
click here
Nov. 22
The Pixy Theater
Edinburgh, IN
click here
Nov. 23
VFW
Sullivan, IL
click here
Dec. 13-14
The Grove
Lowell, AR
click here
Dec. 31
Kwataqnuk Flathead Resort & Casino
w/ Willie Tyler & Lester,
Jimmy "JJ" Walker
Polson, MT
click here
Jan. 4
w/ Jimmy Walker
Edgeton, WI
click here
For information: 818-314-9577
Email: abcmess57@gmail.com

Copyright ©1997-2019 Bob Zany

Webmaster: Jason Parrish at entertainment group