Click on a year to see the reports: 2008 2007 2006 2004 2003
September 02, 2008
First Up:
A new study has found that 59 per cent of Americans believe in hell. The other 41 per cent aren't sure who they'll vote for in November.
Item 2:
Hillary Clinton showed up in an orange pantsuit to deliver her speech at The National Democratic Convention. According to pundits, she was trying to lock up the Home Depot and Pumpkin Farmer votes.
Item 3:
Senator John McCain said that even though Sarah Palin wasn't his first choice for a running mate, he knew that he wanted a woman with experience working under "an old white man." Anna Nicole Smith wasn't available.
Item 4:
A Sad Note – Dave Freeman, co-author of the bestselling book, "100 Things To Do Before You Die," passed away at age 47. Per his last wishes, his epitaph will read, "I only got to 52."
Item 5:
Dateline--Cincinnati – A businessman who promised he could enhance penises was convicted of fraud and sentenced to 25 years in prison. This gives a whole new meaning to "hard time."
Item 6:
Michael Jackson, who just turned fifty, said that he celebrated with his kids, enjoying cake and blowing candles. Candles, and his Chimp Brother, Bubbles, could not be reached for comment.
And Finally:
The Bing Crosby Joke of The Week – A nurse stops by to ask a surgery patient how he is feeling. "I'm okay," he replies, "But I didn't like the four-letter word the doctor used during my operation." "What word was that?" asks the nurse. "Oops!"

Bob Zany's Goodwill Tour Bob Zany's
Goodwill Tour

Click here to see the photos!
2019 Dates
and Venues

Aug. 8
Del Lago Casino
Waterloo, NY
click here
Aug. 16
Sea Pines Golf Resort
Los Osos, CA
click here
Aug. 19-25
Laugh Factory
Las Vegas, NV
click here
Aug. 30-31
The Nugget
Bob Zany in Concert
Carson City, NV
click here
Aug. 30-31
The Nugget
Taping Carson City Tonight
Carson City, NV
click here
Sept. 6
Performing Arts Center
Munster, IN
click here
Sept. 7
Green Acres
Kokomo, IN
click here
Sept. 8
The Bruin House
Pittsboro, IN
click here
Sept. 18-22
The Improv
Lake Tahoe, NV
click here
Sept. 28-Oct. 12
Norwegian Cruise
Out of NYC
click here
Oct. 18-19
Dry Bar Comedy taping
Provo, UT
click here
Oct. 22
Throckmorton
Mill Valley, CA
click here
Nov. 6
The Whiskey House
Ankeny, IA
click here
Nov. 7
L-Treyn's Bar
Keokuk, IA
click here
Nov. 8
The Capitol Theater
Burlington, IA
click here
Nov. 9
The Main Event
Mason City, IA
click here
Nov. 12-17
Laugh Factory
Reno, NV
click here
Nov. 21

Rockford, IL
click here
Nov. 22
The Pixy Theater
Edinburgh, IN
click here
Nov. 23
VFW
Sullivan, IL
click here
Dec. 13-14
The Grove
Lowell, AR
click here
Dec. 31
Kwataqnuk Flathead Resort & Casino
w/ Willie Tyler & Lester,
Jimmy "JJ" Walker
Polson, MT
click here
Jan. 4
w/ Jimmy Walker
Edgeton, WI
click here
For information: 818-314-9577
Email: abcmess57@gmail.com

Copyright ©1997-2019 Bob Zany

Webmaster: Jason Parrish at entertainment group