Click on a year to see the reports: 2008 2007 2006 2004 2003
September 26, 2008
First Up:
A study has found that 55 per cent of Americans believe they have an angel looking over their shoulder. The other 45 per cent shot their angel because they mistook it for an intruder.
Item 2:
Comedian Craig Robinson, arrested in July on felony drug possession charges was interviewed for USA Today's "What Are You Watching on TV?" column last week. According to the article, Robinson's favorite shows are "The Office," "Extras," most quiz shows and pretty much anything except "Oz" and "Prison Break."
Item 3:
Jamie Lynne Spears broke the news about her pregnancy to her mom in a note. That's not so bad. Grandma Spears found out that Britney was expecting via a flyer left on her windshield.
Item 4:
A Sad Note – A pilot crashed his small plane after being hired to tow a banner for the day. The sad part? The banner said, "Look Out!"
Item 5:
Fun Fact You Should Know – John McCain's favorite Frank Sinatra song is "I've Got You Under My Skin." Oddly, it's also his favorite medical procedure.
Item 6:
Dateline--Sheboygan, Wisconsin – A man was convicted of stealing money from a two year-old's piggy bank. Police believe he may be an Obama supporter because before he destroyed the piggy, he put lipstick on it.
And Finally:
The Bing Crosby Joke of The Week – What is a Yankee? The same as a Quickie, but a guy can do it by himself.

Bob Zany's Goodwill Tour Bob Zany's
Goodwill Tour

Click here to see the photos!
2019 Dates
and Venues

Aug. 8
Del Lago Casino
Waterloo, NY
click here
Aug. 16
Sea Pines Golf Resort
Los Osos, CA
click here
Aug. 19-25
Laugh Factory
Las Vegas, NV
click here
Aug. 30-31
The Nugget
Bob Zany in Concert
Carson City, NV
click here
Aug. 30-31
The Nugget
Taping Carson City Tonight
Carson City, NV
click here
Sept. 6
Performing Arts Center
Munster, IN
click here
Sept. 7
Green Acres
Kokomo, IN
click here
Sept. 8
The Bruin House
Pittsboro, IN
click here
Sept. 18-22
The Improv
Lake Tahoe, NV
click here
Sept. 28-Oct. 12
Norwegian Cruise
Out of NYC
click here
Oct. 18-19
Dry Bar Comedy taping
Provo, UT
click here
Oct. 22
Throckmorton
Mill Valley, CA
click here
Nov. 6
The Whiskey House
Ankeny, IA
click here
Nov. 7
L-Treyn's Bar
Keokuk, IA
click here
Nov. 8
The Capitol Theater
Burlington, IA
click here
Nov. 9
The Main Event
Mason City, IA
click here
Nov. 12-17
Laugh Factory
Reno, NV
click here
Nov. 21

Rockford, IL
click here
Nov. 22
The Pixy Theater
Edinburgh, IN
click here
Nov. 23
VFW
Sullivan, IL
click here
Dec. 13-14
The Grove
Lowell, AR
click here
Dec. 31
Kwataqnuk Flathead Resort & Casino
w/ Willie Tyler & Lester,
Jimmy "JJ" Walker
Polson, MT
click here
Jan. 4
w/ Jimmy Walker
Edgeton, WI
click here
For information: 818-314-9577
Email: abcmess57@gmail.com

Copyright ©1997-2019 Bob Zany

Webmaster: Jason Parrish at entertainment group